Work with us
We currently have the following vacancies available:
As a CITB Trainer/Health & Safety Consultant, you will report to the Managing Director and work within the consultancy/training team and alongside a Operations Team.
This a specialist role that would ideally suit a Health & Safety Consultant looking for the security of a permanent position. This is a new position created largely due to the popularity of CITB training courses – they are fully booked most days.
You will be presenting training of various courses, many of which are CITB Site Safety Plus including: H&S Awareness, SMSTS, SSSTS and Refresher courses). This role will see you as responsible for offering consultancy services to businesses in the local area.
What you’ll need to succeed
You must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years practical experience in a relevant construction role at, or above the level of the aforementioned courses.
You must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- NVQ/SVQ Level 5 in Occupational Safety & Health.
- Health & Safety Degree.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- Diploma Safety Management Level 6.
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme certification
As well as one of the above qualifications, trainers must also hold the following:
- A formal training qualification, equivalent to a Level 3 Award in education and training
- Or a CITB recognised exemption
- For new trainers, a current certificate for the course(s) they wish to deliver, which they must have attended and achieved
- For renewing trainers, demonstrable CPD records in lieu of a current course certificate
What you’ll get in return
You will join a talented, supportive team and a company who have a clear vision for the future.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, get in touch to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call today.