The NVQ Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. You will be required to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and experience in the construction senior management role. This NVQ route is for experienced Senior Managers, Directors & Business Owners within the construction industry. You will be working in a commercial, strategic role, as the units are focused focus on such key areas. The course is for for Senior Project Managers, Project Directors, Senior Commercial Managers & Directors, Senior Site Managers, Senior Quantity Surveyors, Senior Estimators & Senior Engineers.
There are 10 units in this NVQ and the learner must achieve all of them to pass.
4 units are mandatory and there are options to complete for the remaining 6.
Mandatory – 59 credits
– Manage teams in construction – 16 credits
– Lead and participate in meetings in construction management – 12 credits
– Provide ethical advice, judgment, and service in construction management – 20 credits
– Develop self and others in construction management – 11 credits
Optional – Group A: Project Development
– Prepare and agree a brief and development programme in construction management – 24 credits
– Manage design development and processes in construction management – 22 credits
– Assess and evaluate the environmental impact of developments in construction management – 20 credits
– Evaluate sustainable resources and requirements – 17 credits
– Manage marketing and customer service in construction organisations – 13 credits
Optional – Group B: Procurement Contracts & Budgets
– Establish project procurement arrangements in construction management – 18 credits
– Implement strategic sourcing partnerships in construction management – 17 credits
– Manage procurement processes in construction – 17 credits
– Prepare and submit estimates, bids and tenders in construction management – 14 credits
– Ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and concluded in construction – 18 credits
– Control organisational and project income and expenditure in construction management – 11 credits
Optional – Group C: Project Control
– Control projects outcomes in construction management – 17 credits
– Evaluate and progress the resolution of disputes in construction management – 18 credits
– Manage project completion in construction management – 13 credits
There are no formal entry requirements for the qualification, however, as the NVQ is a demonstration of skill you must be in a position to meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
Pearson Edexcel Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management
Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1440
Qualification number (QN): 500/9536/5
Duration : 9 months
Price : £1995 + VAT
See information for CITB Levy deductions.
For booking call 0151-933-0905 or fill out the online form below.